What We Offer
We provide holistic contracting services including home landscape design and installation. The Arterra difference is in the details. We complete your project from start to finish with our expert project management skills and trained team working throughout the Denver metro, or we create your master design plan and provide directions for you to build your own installation if you want to take on that work independently.
- Landscape Design Services:
Receive a custom hand-rendered design plan and attentive service from award-winning landscape architect, John Majeski.
- Project Management:
Relieve the stress and hassle of coordinating with multiple contractors to create your vision.We ensure that your project is built beautifully, correctly, and on budget.
- Installation & Construction:
Trust that your landscape will be done right. Our experienced craftsman work hard to deliver quality landscape construction.
- Beautiful water-wise spaces for Colorado’s climate: From Xeriscapes and Zen gardens to backyard vegetable growing gardens merged with outdoor living spaces, we design and build beautiful water-wise spaces that responsibly steward our region's precious water supplies while still providing you with a lovely and restorative oasis to call home.
- Outdoor kitchens and fireplaces: One of the most exciting trends in landscaping is the movement of bringing cooking and leisure into the great outdoors facilitated by craftsman kitchens and regal fireplaces to snuggle next to on a chilly night. We have created a number of amazing kitchens and fire features (including wood fire pits and gas features) in recent years, and it brings us joy to watch clients enjoying these spaces with friends and family.
- Wifi Controlled Irrigation and Outdoor Lighting: You should be able to adjust your sprinklers and drip lines easily from anywhere since the Front Range's weather can shift so dramatically from one moment to the next. We install drip irrigation by zones to help you responsibly manage your water usage, and we also create low-voltage lighting design to increase the safety and wow factor of your home. Set your lights on a schedule and adjust from your smart phone anytime, anywhere.
- Decks and walkways: Often a neglected consideration for newly built homes, decks, walkways, and gates set the tone for your arrival home each day. There are so many possibilities and so many great materials to choose from to make your walkways and outdoor living spaces invite you away from the stresses of life. Bring us your vision and we’ll make it happen.
- Walls that work wonders: Many Colorado homes have sloped yards that are either non-functional or a source of drainage problems. We're great at designing and building the right-fit solution for your space with striking retaining walls crafted from a wide selection of materials.
- Gardens: The success of a garden lies within its foundation and selection of plants and trees. We've got you covered in making your green thumb ventures successful and appropriate for our semi-arid environment. Ask us about a plan for raised garden beds and fruit tree selections if you want to produce more of your family's food this year.
- Water Features: Ah water... We love the calming effects of fountains, streams, hot tubs and pools. From the formal and jar fountains to the outdoor pool or sauna escape, we have a wealth of experience designing and building really beautiful and high quality water features.
- Fences and shade structures: Whether your goal is privacy, style, or function, we help envision the ideal fences, gates, pergolas, and other built structures to enhance your enjoyment of your space.
Explore our portfolio of projects, or reach out today to get started in creating a more beautiful and relaxing outdoor space.
- Irrigation efficiency assessment:
Find out if you could be saving money and resources on next season's water bill.
- Winter hand watering:
Don't let your plants die after you turn the sprinkler system off for between freezing temperatures. Schedule us on rotation, and we'll come keep your grass, plants, and shrubs hydrated as needed to flourish in our semi-arid environment.