Designing Outdoor Living Oases & Staycations
Providing personalized landscape design, construction, and maintenance services for home owners in the Front Range. We deliver exceptional workmanship at competitive rates so that you can enjoy a beautiful and easy to maintain space around your home.
The Arterra Difference:
- We offer project management & contractor support.
- We are genuinely passionate about building unique oases that bring you more joy at home.
- Arterra Landscape is a Sustainable Landscape Partner and certified Team Dave Logan Contractor.
- We care about the good things: Arterra principal, John Majeski, is a long time dog-lover who believes in the importance of outdoor living, home sustainability through drought tolerant design selections, and giving back to our local community.
John's team was amazing and has great attention to detail. The team was very friendly and professional. We had a paver patio installed with seat walls and steps, in addition to sod, river rock, lighting, and plants. Everything turned out great and at a reasonable price. We get compliments on our backyard from friends and neighbors frequently.”
- Staci H
- Landscape design: sustainable and drought-tolerant xeriscapes, gardens, and more
- Landscape construction: fences, gates, retaining walls, shade structures, and fire features
- Landscape enhancement: efficient irrigation installation, low voltage lighting with WIFI control, and drought tolerant perennial selection
- Master planning for multi-phase installation with HOA compliance
- Landscape maintenance: irrigation efficiency tune ups, mulch replacement, hand watering, and fertilizing, etc.
Where We Work:
“It’s a real challenge designing for a small urban space but John showed his creativity with a wonderful design for our newer duplex’s front yard in Platt Park. He beautifully incorporated the architectural features of the house into the beds, expanded the front patio entrance and even designed a iron fence which we requested. We’ve had many compliments on the yard and have been completely satisfied in the final product and the way it enhanced the look and value of our home.”
— Mitch and Monica G.